Wednesday 15 February 2023

Long time no see!! πŸ‘€

 Hello/Assalamualaikum! 

It’s been so long since the last time i updated my blog. But, here i am again!! πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ 

It’s now February 2023! It’s like hey old Liyana, I am the future Liyana if you read it from the past contents of this blog. πŸ˜‚

I have successfully graduated on time & guess what?!! I am married now πŸ’ to a man named Azmel.

 He’s a highway project engineer and a part time bassist for a band named ‘Sharpshooter’ (Reggae) & ‘Mahsuri’ (Indie) πŸŽΈπŸ‘¨‍🎀 Perhaps my blogs will be full of music events/concerts/gigs after this. For example:


 I am gonna update lots of it or any fun things to be shared with you guys. There’s a series of episode happened these past few years after I finished my degree. So many things I could just babble it out. The sorrow and also the happy things. But it’s okay, I will now focus on my future endeavors.

No more nerdy stuff as I am free from any compulsory subjects during my college year. Haha.

That’s all for now. Till we meet again. πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹✌️


No comments:

Post a Comment