Saturday 29 July 2017

Topic 9: Design with Canva

This week's lesson, Madam Azida taught us on how to use and create something from an easy graphic design software called, 'Canva'. Canva is a platform for anyone to create a simple design. Anyone can create designs with their own creativity for Web or print into a blog graphics, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers, posters, invitations and many more.

At the end of the class, Madam Azida wanted us to create a book cover of any subjects that we have learned throughout the semesters or any topic that could give a picture for information or educational purpose.

Thus, this is my best attempt in doing Madam's request and this book cover was related to my own work of writing a short story for my Creative Writing subject. I gave my short story's name as, 'The Reminscence'. Basically, the story was about reminiscing sins of a homosexual guy and it's definitely aim for the readers to go through themselves on the redemption of the guy who need to find his right path back to God.

You can ask me for the full short story if you want to read it. Hehe.☺

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

❤️ Lyana


No comments:

Post a Comment